For information regarding covid or first semester orientation visit hej.digital!
Digital Media students have organised themselves in a council, actively engaging for and with the student community in the programme, in its committees and structures.
At the University of the Arts Bremen the students council for Digital Media is constituted as FSR Digital Media (Fachschaftsrat). The counterpart at the University Bremen is the StugA Digital Media (Studiengangsausschuss). In theory both councils of the inter-university programme can cooperatively work together, forming a joint council, with plenary sessions at both locations. Unfortunately the StugA has not been newly constituted, so there is no active StugA at the moment. The FSR of HfK is planning to change that, if you are a Uni student and want to partake, write an email to !
You can contact us via email@example.com or reach the individual members via our mailing list:
Tasks of student councils
- Exercising the students’ rights of participation and decision making
- Advising students of the programme on questions of study, teaching and examinations
- Mediation between professors / committees and students
- Dispatching FSR-members to the programme’s committees, specifically the programme board (StuKo)
- Introduction of newly elected members of the FSR to the tasks, concerns and existing structures
- Support and announcement of political and cultural activities in the course of studies, as well as negotiations on current topics from artistic and scientific research and practice
- Promotion and integration of foreign students
- Representation before and during certification / accreditation of the programme and in its quality development
- special support for first-semester students