The 4-semester, Digital Media master program, taught in English, is a joint program by the University of the Arts Bremen (Hochschule für Künste, or short HfK) and the University of Bremen (Universität Bremen or short UBremen). We offer an exciting program combining theory and technology, art and science, design and informatics. Students from both universities are encouraged to cross over to the other university respectively and take classes outside of their focus. Students do not only take classes at both institutions, they also have access to both institutions resources for a truly interdisciplinary experience. The course of study at HfK is called Media Design, it leads to a Master of Arts (M.A.) degree. The course of study at UBremen is called Media Informatics, it leads to a Master of Science (M.Sc.) degree.
- Course scheme for Master Examination Regulation 2016
- Aufnahmeordnung Digitale Medien Master (only in German)
- Allgemeiner Teil Masterprüfungsordnung Hochschule für Künste (only in German)
- Allgemeiner Teil Masterprüfungsordnung Universität (only in German)
- Masterprüfungsordnung (MPO) Digitale Medien 2016.06 (German)
- Examination Regulation Master Digital Media (MPO) 2016.06 (English)
- Digitale Medien Master Modulkatalog
- Schein from the University
- Enrollment for Masterthesis – HfK
- Enrollment for Masterthesis – Uni
For any internal acknowledgements directed to the examination board, please use the following mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (only for digital media students)
If you have any questions about the application, please use email@example.com.