Digital Media students have organised themselves in a council, actively engaging for and with the student community in the programme, in its committees and structures.
At the University of the Arts Bremen the students council for Digital Media is constituted as FSR Digital Media (Fachschaftsrat), at the University Bremen as StugA Digital Media (Studiengangsausschuss). Both councils of the inter-university programme will cooperatively work together, forming a joint council, with plenary sessions at both locations. The Digital Media councils are closely working together with the university-wide student representations and councils at University of the Arts and University.
Joint mailing list and contact address: email@example.com
Joint Committee (GbA) / teachers + students
- GbA 2019-08-29 9:00–17:00, theory room 4.15.070 (special all-day meeting)
Vollversammlung (VV) / student assembly
- VV 2019-07-03, Auditorium HfK: invitation protocol
- VV 2018-12-13, MZH 1400 Uni
- VV 2018-12-05, Auditorium HfK: invitation protocol
FSR + StugA plenary sessions
- FSR 2020-02-13, 14:00-16:00, HfK, Besprechungsraum 4.08.060
- FSR 2020-01-16, 14:00-16:00, HfK, Besprechungsraum 4.08.060 preliminary agenda
- FSR 2019-12-05, 14:00-16:00, HfK, Besprechungsraum 4.08.060 minutes
- FSR 2019-11-14, 14:00-16:00, HfK, Besprechungsraum 4.08.060 agenda + minutes
- FSR + StugA 2019-11-04, 16:00–20:00, Uni MZH 1260 agenda + minutes
- FSR 2019-11-04, 14:00–16:00, Uni MZH 1260 agenda + minutes
- FSR 2019-10-16, canceled
- FSR + StugA 2019-09-30 17:00–20:00, HfK Konferenzraum 4.09.060
- FSR 2019-08-26 15:00–18:00, HfK Besprechungsraum 4.08.060 minutes
- FSR 2019-08-19 14:00–17:30, HfK Konferenzraum 4.09.060: agenda + minutes
All council sessions are public to students enrolled in the programme. Active contributions are welcome! The council is organised so everybody can take part and engage.