Digital Media students have organised themselves in a council, actively engaging for and with the student community in the programme, in its committees and structures.
At the University of the Arts Bremen the students council for Digital Media is constituted as FSR Digital Media (Fachschaftsrat), at the University Bremen as StugA Digital Media (Studiengangsausschuss). Both councils of the inter-university programme will cooperatively work together, forming a joint council, with plenary sessions at both locations. The Digital Media councils are closely working together with the university-wide student representations and councils at University of the Arts and University.
Joint mailing list and contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Joint Committee (GbA) / teachers + students
- GbA 2019-08-29 9:00–17:00, theory room 4.15.070 (special all-day meeting)
Vollversammlung (VV) / student assembly
- VV 2019-07-03, Auditorium HfK: invitation protocol
- VV 2018-12-13, MZH 1400 Uni
- VV 2018-12-05, Auditorium HfK: invitation protocol
FSR + StugA plenary sessions
- FSR + StugA 2019-11-04, 16:00–20:00, Uni MZH 1260
- FSR 2019-10-16, not confirmed yet
- FSR + StugA 2019-09-30 17:00–20:00, Konferenzraum 4.09.060
- FSR 2019-08-26 15:00–18:00, Besprechungsraum 4.08.060 minutes
- FSR 2019-08-19 14:00–17:30, Konferenzraum 4.09.060: agenda + minutes
All council sessions are public to students enrolled in the programme. Active contributions are welcome! The council is organised so everybody can take part and engage.